Deloitte Legal - Employment, Pensions & Benefits - Juniors
We are looking for a Junior Associate with relevant experience or a clear interest in the field of social law. You will be part of the Employment, Pensions and Benefits team where you will help clients with all legal issues in connection with HR. Our HQ is situated in Zavemtem, but we offer multiple offices to work from.
- You will have thrilling work in a fast-growing team with an international network of more than 2500 lawyers.
- You handle client service delivery according to the Deloitte Legal - Lawyers quality standards.
- You work alongside specialists from other teams, to bring outstanding and multidisciplinary value and customized solutions to our clients.
- You will be part of a great and fun team where your private life is highly valued.
- You will work in an atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- You are part of a large skilled team highly recommended by authoritative legal guides.
- You will receive well-developed training opportunities going beyond pure legal skills and you will receive such training at our own Deloitte University.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package and reimbursement of the bar fees with several attractive extra-legal advantages.
Who is Deloitte Legal - Lawyers?
Deloitte Legal - Lawyers is a top legal practice in Belgium. As a full-service business law firm, we are highly recommended by authoritative legal guides.
Approximately 140 qualified lawyers, based in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Kortrijk, are the beating heart of our law firm. Deloitte Legal - Lawyers offers expert advice in the fields of banking & finance, commercial, corporate/M&A, employment, IT/IP, public/administrative, insolvency and reorganisations, real estate, tax law and litigation. Whenever needed, Deloitte Legal - Lawyers works closely with financial, assurance and advisory, tax and consulting specialists, and with select EU and US law firms to ensure a seamless and comprehensive high-quality service.
Deloitte Legal - Lawyers provides thorough and practical solutions tailored to the needs of clients ranging from multinational companies, national large and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions and government bodies to high-net-worth families and individuals (Greenille).
A Simply Irresistible Law firm
We build a simply irresistible law firm. This by helping you to be at your best. At its core, we celebrate everyone’s unique perspective and strengths as an asset in our diverse network. While we appreciate your hard work, we also value your private life.
- Empowered to be your best – We ensure you have meaningful work. We maximise your strengths and talents, foster your entrepreneurial spirit, encourage you to own your role and challenge you to stretch beyond what you thought possible.
- Supportive management – We have a successful coaching culture; we give you hands-on support. Your career is in your hands. But we will fully support you in any way we can. Whether it is one-on-one coaching, feedback, or simply clear expectations, we help you reach your full potential.
- Positive work environment – We create a place where you love to work - One that is dynamic, flexible, engaging, and inclusive. One where your work and life is recognised and valued. One which inspires you to share your story.
- Invest in your growth – When you grow, so do we. That is why we challenge you to be at your best. We support you with training. Prepare you for new challenges. And encourage you to embrace career opportunities across our local and global network.
- Cultivate open communication with leaders – We want to give you a clear and compelling company vision you can believe in. Only then will you be inspired to live our Purpose.
- You obtained your law degree, preferably with outstanding results and a focus on social law, any other qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM/MBA) are a plus.
- You are a team player with strong communication and networking skills.
- Your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful, and effective – you master Dutch or French and English fluently.
- You have a client focused, communicative and pragmatic approach while maintaining the highest professional standards.
- You have an open, creative, flexible, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession.
- You are eager to learn more about the broader human capital trends and its challenges & opportunities.
- You have a good sense of humour (at our simply irresistible law firm we like to laugh a lot).
AdresGateway building Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal 1 J,